Imagine getting pampered by a team of professionals while you soak your feet in a warm pool of water and let loose in the unparalleled comfort of it all. Hard sell? Definitely not.
Why should girls have all the fun?
Stop right there if you’re thinking pampering sessions are only meant for girls to indulge and rejuvenate in.
Don’t you think the body that keeps you going while all you want to do is douse and never come back to work needs itty bitty care too? Don’t your feet, the ones that make you grind and hustle in the gym, stand strong all day long at work, and run with your tail between your legs for the love of a chiselled physique – deserve some special care and attention?
Of course, they do. Pedicure for men is sacred. Pedicure for men is THE new black now. And Pedicure is your answer to pretty toes, clean nails, and smooth ankles this flip flop season.
Pedicure, Why Should I Trust You To Be My Best Friend?
First thing first, never underestimate the power of clean feet. Women dig it, women adore it. And a little ’me’ time never hurt anybody, now did it?
Coming to the point, men’s pedicure and manicure are just as crucial as women’s. And honestly speaking, dirty feet and hands are a massive turn off.
You don’t want that to happen, now do you?
When was the last time you ever scrubbed the ugly dead skin off the bottom of your feet?
Well, I have listed a few of the very important reasons why you should be making an appointment for a long session of manicure and pedicure right away. Do not take it lightly. I repeat. Do not!
1. Hey stress, I think we need to break up.
Pedicure and manicure are blessings for the ones who are always on the go. What a luxury it is to sit, relax, and rejuvenate while a handful of professionals take care of your feet and hands.
Men pedicure is the need of the hour when all you do is run and work hard all day every day. Ditch your ego embrace the comfort and feelings that come with a long nice session of pedicure and manicure. All you’ll think about is the goodness of it all and voila! Your body will be relieved of all the stress.
Take some time out for it already.
2. Smelly feet, off you go!
Now, who even likes stinky feet? One of the most important reasons why you should definitely go for a pedicure is to get rid of those smelly feet that have been driving people away for a while now.
Oh, yes, you probably weren’t even aware of it. A good pedicure session will end up in getting dead skin, bacteria and calluses removed. Exfoliate and marvel at the comfort of it all.
Also, make sure to make monthly appointments for the same. The odour isn’t going to magically disappear after a single session.
3. What’s cooking good looking?
No matter how much you deny it but a well-groomed man is a turn on. Who doesn’t like a man who knows the importance of being clean and sorted! Male manicure and pedicure is just the answer to having odourless, clean, and buffed nails.
A man who’s concerned about hygiene should attribute this quality to himself. Being overly obsessed with grooming is again a turnoff. And so is bad hygiene.
Keep that balance and go ahead get your nails done. You’ll know what we’re talking about.
4. Ingrown nails, bye bye!
What bliss it is to get yourself pampered by a team of professionals and even better if they make sure you look your best to the world. Isn’t it? Sometimes, when you cut your nails, you leave tiny pieces somewhere or maybe cut them too deep.
There’s even manicure for men to make sure you don’t make yourself go through such an ordeal. Your nails will be taken care of like a baby’s and cut to the absolute correct length. Be it a manicure for dry hands or a pedicure for tanned feet, everything will be taken care of alongside.
Isn’t that a win-win? Oh, and by the way, a calf and foot massage accompanying the whole process will reduce the pain and rejuvenate you to no bounds. All the more reason to get a men’s manicure and pedicure.
5. Health is wealth
Male Manicure salons will convince you how important it is to it all done. Your feet are basically home to bacteria and pedicure makes sure your feet are healthy and bacteria free.
Also, exfoliation will help you get rid of that dirty dead skin. Apart from good looking feet and hands, your hygiene will be taken care of. What more could you really ask for?
It’s okay if you feel conflicted about getting a good male’s manicure and pedicure done. Our beauty industry has long been associated with women. Time to break stereotypes because there’s nothing more important than health and pampering.
6. Quick smooth joints
Manicure and Pedicure salon stress a lot on good blood circulation and improved joint flexibility. Fancy a nice quite massage?
Well, then head to your nearest male pedicure salon and let a team of professionals give you a hand and foot massage worth splurging money on. Also, manicure of hands involves a blood rushing massage session which has been proven beneficial for those suffering from arthritis.
Fun and relaxation aside, it’s even medically advised. Could you really ask for any more reasons?
Hey MANI-PEDI, Who Are You?
So, against all the dumb gender stereotypes, you have decided to finally go for a long pedicure session. First thing first, welcome to the perfectly-groomed-men club.
Now, as you unravel the sweet fun of getting a pedicure, you’ll go through a myriad of sensations that will leave you happy and content. From tickle to a light sting, you’ll experience it all.
Your pedicure session will begin with you sitting on a massage chair feeling like a king while a tub of warm water will be home to your feet. Soak them in the warmth of the water and let yourself lose in the tingling sensation.
There will be a range of pedicures that you can choose from. Depending on your budget you can choose from the following.
- Classic or regular pedicure – Gives your hands and feet a much-needed boost with our classic mani-pedi treatment. Starting from soaking your feet in the water to getting a foot scrub and nail cutting/filing done, a classic pedicure is a basic kind that will be available at every male pedicure salon, this treatment is perfect for any time of the week.
- Cocktail pedicure – Cocktails, considered as heady concoctions that set the mood, has now evolved into an invigorating fusion which pampers the skin, giving that all essential healthy glow. The advent of this beautiful experience starts with a cocktails fizz ball, prepared using unique essential oils, cleansing minerals, exotic fragrances and Epsom salt. The frothy creams have real tequila, and spirit extracts give you an odd sense of contentment while you experience the whole procedure.
- Candle Therapy – Candle therapy is known to contain a blend of jojoba oil, cocoa butter, Vitamin E and other essential oils which detoxify and rejuvenate the hands and feet. First, the candle is lit and allowed to melt, this is then poured onto the skin for warm soothing skin treatment. It helps to circulate the blood throughout the body and give a healthy glow to the skin. Dry, cracked heels and hands can be intensely moisturised using candle wax mixed with other agents like essential oils, cocoa, etc.
- Deep Nourishing Pedicure – Treat yourself to paradise. Elevate your fabulous spa experience to the next level. A series of scented spa rituals featuring soothing soaks, exfoliating organic sea salts, regenerating deep dermal skin cell enriched with Vitamin wraps, extended massage and hydrating body butter. All combine to create the most relaxing and healing spa experiences.
- Fish Pedicure – I’m sure the name is enough. Well, a fish pedicure sets lose tiny little carp fishes in a tub of lukewarm water while they nibble at your dead skin. Outcome? Well, now you have a soft, smooth, and new skin at the bottom of your foot! And the entire process is painless. Shut up and take my money moment, right?
So here were quite a few kinds of pedicures that you can choose from.
Moving on, once you have chosen the type of pedicure that you’d like to try, you’ll move to the next leg of the process. Exfoliation. Well, your feet will be scrubbed and exfoliated to get rid of the unwanted dead skin.
Voila! You’ll have a shiny smooth skin at the bottom of your feet.
File and buff
Well, you might or might not be someone who’d need a colossal cheese grater treatment if you happen to go for a pedicure. Speaking of, it depends on the hygiene and conditions of your foot.
Let the expert help you get rid of that ugly dead skin while you do nothing. Maybe, sip some whiskey and read a magazine? After buffing and shaving your foot, I guarantee you’ll feel elated.
Moisturizing and trimming
Furthermore, once the whole process of shaving and buffing is done, your soft feet will be smothered with lotion and moisturized. And how? Well, a deep massage will be on its way to you. Let your feet and calf relax for the blood will be rushing in through. Later, your nails will be finally cut and trimmed.
And it doesn’t even end there. Your cuticles will be taken care of. Cuticle oil will nourish and hydrate them while they push them back a little to give your feet an aesthetic look. You don’t want those pointless cuticles.
Handy Tips Before You Go For Your Session –
Be it pedicure for tanned feet, pedicure for dry feet, pedicure for dark feet or a manicure for tanned hands, manicure for dry hands, or even manicure for dark hands, it can be very well done at home if you get yourself a decent mani-pedi set.
Anyway, now that you’ve decided to head on to a salon, let me in you on some of the worst things that you can possibly do there.
Take it as your guru guide and steer clear of them!
1. Firstly, since you are already going to the salon, DO NOT cut your toenails before you go for the pedicure. Let them do their job and you relax.
2. Remember that pedicure are more than just vanity. Break the stereotypes and do not hesitate in getting a top coat of nail polish on your nails.
It isn’t just for women. Relax it won’t be coloured or something.
3. DO NOT jiggle and wriggle when a pedicurist trims your cuticles. A little calmness on your side will be of great help.
4. Take a deep breath and control the urge to shake if it feels ticklish. You don’t want a failed pedicure session, now, do you?
5. Also, do not play and touch your ingrown nails even before you go for a session.
A pedicurist will do it efficiently and know that it is a part of the process.
Everything aside, get going on google and put “pedicure for men near me” to book your appointment at one of the best pedicure salons.
Why? Well, having a skilled pedicurist work their magic on your feet while you just bask in the glory of it all is an unparalleled experience. You can do it in the comfort of your home but I highly recommend getting it done at least once by a team of professionals.
Mind you, pedicure for men is a refreshing and new thing and all the more luxurious and comforting experience.
After a week-long of hustling hard, your body needs some pampering. What better way is there to pamper your body than getting a full-fledged mani-pedi session. In fact, you should get it monthly.
Men pedicure before and after results are unbelievable. Well, it shouldn’t be something to be embarrassed about. You should talk to men who have got this done and now regularly go for.
You’ll be surprised how massively it changes you, builds your confidence and transforms your life. You strut around with newfound confidence. Well, that is exactly what you wish to have, isn’t it?
Go ahead, make that appointment right away and thank me later!